Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finally

Summer's over and what a summer it has been.

No long military assignment; however, lots of short heartrending assignments. Wonderfully welcoming soldiers home. At those events I got to open my heart and greet the men and women who are safely home and the families who also came to the events. Then there were the hard gatherings for troops who were leaving in the next three days. Sigh.

Other activities for this summer included getting a new car, getting in a wreck the next day (on my return from a farewell event for the soldiers), dealing with my dog who hates little kids and breaking my watch. From the valuable to the silly. that was my summer.

Now on to a new semester, lovely new classes and more training.

Enjoy the Autumn. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment