Monday, February 10, 2014

Whew - Password Craziness

Now if I could just remember how to get to this spot, I might write more often.

I no longer have an internet carrier; however, Google does NOT permit me to remove that account which was closed over one year ago.  Sigh.

Did you know that Mercury is retrograde?  Meaning: communication is challenging, if something is to go wrong with the computer, now is the time that will happen and (for me) if I am going to lock myself out of a website because I can't remember a password, it will happen in spades now.

The most important aspect of the above annoyances is to practice mindfulness.  Remind yourself no website would offer the tools for recovering or resetting your password, if you were not expected to at some point forget that word. 

Be gentle with yourself.  You are doing the very best you can.  You  must need to know at least 10-20 different passwords and forgetting which one you use for every site is pretty challenging when you have so many other much more important tasks.

Breathe.  You will be able to get back to that website.  Hey, if I can return to this blog, you can remember your password.

Breathe.


No comments:

Post a Comment