Sunday, April 12, 2020

still wearing the mask

Cabin fever and how many more days of this!

I've baked.  I've  made casseroles and my freezer is almost too full for another marathon of brownies, mac and cheese and mushroom pasta.  Sigh.

Now the innovations:  that long shower that might be walking in the rain.  The risky task of cutting my bangs.  Wow!  I didn't know my hair was really grey.  There are so many self-care tasks I have completed - trimming my toe nails, doing a facial and painting (and then removing) my fingernails that strange puce.

Breathe.  Walk slowly around the interior of  my condo and watching old Astaire-Rogers films.  The good changes are that I am becoming more patient with my cooking - I am actually following each recipe closely and the results are yummy.

Breathe.  Take a nap and take the dog for a short walk.  Remember we will get through this challenge and we will actually be stronger and smarter when the restrictions have ended.

Sending virtual hugs to all my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment