Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy Year of the Monkey

Monkeys are creatures of humor and surprise.  Perhaps those are the traits that will dominate this year.  I can already sense that all the uncertainty of coming events are presaging fun and surprise.  I will have a lovely and surprising visitor from Ireland in April.  A chapter I wrote for a book on working with individuals with Borderline Personality Disorder is being published and there is more travel on the horizon.

All of these changes demand the discipline of getting enough sleep (when???), eating healthy meals and keeping up with my yoga practice.  I have the preparation for classes that takes several hours for each class, then I have the preparation for seeing my clients and I have those basic tasks of paying bills, walking the dog and (argh) cleaning house.

My goal for the next months is to get sufficiently organized  to manage all of those tasks and still have the fun that is required for the year of the Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment