Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Arrgh! Another Password nightmare

Sigh.  Finally I'm back - even with all the obstacles to my talking about the challenges, joys and even small steps forward in this deep morass of technical challenges.

It's been a very satisfying Summer and now, moving into the third week of school, it is going to be a rich and challenging semester.  I love that I am being forced to learn a whole 'nother body of tools for supporting my clients.

Now, in the midst of enhancing my skills for a younger group of clients, I am getting to share this experience with my students.

It's so important to keep the neuropathways oiled and challenged - just another means of staving off diminishing intellectual brain power.

More pushups for the brain.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a great summer! Wishing you the best in this new school year.

    Analorence

    ReplyDelete